Saturday, November 29, 2008

Broken Old Man

Well, I've done it again. I just can't seem to accept my age. I went to the Sports Mall with Travis, Josh, and Kevin. They wanted me to teach them how to properly lift weights. I made the mistake of doing deadlifts. It never hurts while I'm doing them, but man do I pay in the morning. I'm hobbling around like an old man today! I wonder how the other guys are doing? They are all much smaller then me and we did spend 2 1/2 hours lifting. I'm sure they are feeling it.

My current injuries include: A pulled rear deltoid that makes it difficult to sleep, I gimpy ankle that prevents me from running, and now the back problem. I swear my body just wants to be old and out of shape! I guess I will only be able to go on a walk today.

Steph and I have a massive financial opportunity in front of us. We may be investing in a new bar down in South Jordan. Today I am focusing on how to obtain a business loan. I'm really excited as I am bored of our current situation. Back when I managed restaurants, my life seemed so much more exciting. I think this is just what we need to mix it up and hopefully make some serious money.

Steph and I are both sick. She is much worse off then I am. Last night we just watched a crappy movie called Far North. At the end, a lady cuts her daughters face off and puts it on in an attempt to imporsonate her. Yuck! Nothing like creepy movies before bed to help you sleep.

Rachel has been wallowing around the house with her boyfriend. They don't do anything besides fondle each other. I can't stand it! The boy appears to have no curfew and doesn't feel uncomfortable with touching my daughter right in front of me. What the hell? I never acted like that when I was a teenager. I have to find some things to keep that girl busy!

I'm off to research business loans. If this bar thing works out, my life could be very different in a few months. The opening is planned for July so we have our work cut out for us.

1 comment:

Leandra said...

Wow gimperoo you have a lot going on! Can I just say I do NOT want Braylee to be a teenager!! What a punk her bf sounds like! Glad to see you have a bloggy :-)