Monday, January 19, 2009

Long Weekend at the Motel

Well it has been an eventful and busy weekend at "Motel Irvin". We have had about 5 people here at all times. Cheyenne was "thrown out" by her dad, Devin was "thrown out" by his girlfriend, and Chantell is along for the ride. It's a good thing Steph went shopping this weekend because it has been an eating frenzy. Our house looks like we threw a massive party and no one bothered to clean up afterwards!

We have had fun though. On Saturday, we went to my buddy Tom's house and partied with some interesting east side folks. Last night we went to Sarah's house to watch football, although I don't think most of us cared about the game. It's good for Steph and I to expand our social network.

Rachel has been snowboarding every day (and some nights). She is gone again today. I guess the pass was a good present.

Today I would like to make some serious progress on the business plan. I have been working on it all morning. At a certain level, this all still feels like a giant pipe dream. I think it will only become real if and when the bank approves the loan. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Leandra said...

We had "Hotel Weech" over the holidays. Crazy huh! Good luck with all your stuff. PS thanks for the juice. It was wearing tights hehe