Monday, March 9, 2009

Over the Top


Another weekend went by, and yes I drank a tad bit too much and had too much fun.... Oh well. The prospect of just being a nice little house mouse holds no interest for me anymore.

We went to Stephen's 30'th birthday part. It was particularly fun since Stephen always said he would never live to be 30. The clock catches us all in the end! I invited a few of my friends. I think everyone had a good time. Steph stayed sober and serious all night but I sure didn't. The party was great. Brynn did an amazing job setting the whole thing up.

I'm back to tutoring although I'm not entirely sure why. I do enjoy helping people and a few bucks on the side has been nice. Partially, it keeps me from wandering off track. With Steph gone most nights and Rachel and Devin all but grown, I have googles of alone time. Steph says I should join a rec league. Yeah Right! With spring, options should open up. I may seriously take up mountain biking. We shall see.

Well I'm off to finish my taxes. Oh what fun. I've been told that I cannot drink until the weekends... we'll see how that goes... ;-)

No comments: